go here Experiencing Wireless issues? Autodata’s Wireless Site Survey is the most advanced in the market with consultancy provided by our in-house Certified specialists who have expertise in planning and deploying bespoke wireless solutions.
Performing an active (as opposed to a predictive) Wireless Survey is the only way to guarantee the successful operation of your wireless network. Many wireless networks are not sufficiently designed to deliver on the requirements that businesses increasingly face with the explosion of BYOD, guest and on-demand media services. Poor configuration and/or physical deployment mistakes can result in connectivity problems when the demand or number of devices increases.
Common Wireless issues might include:
- http://delamerelogs.co.uk/?en=Autodesk-Mudbox-2012-discount Coverage issues (signal strength, coverage holes/deadzones/blackspots, AP density)
- http://eventsbase.co.uk/?p=Microsoft-Office-Visio-Professional-2007&e56=dc Performance issues (VoIP, HD video, RTLS, dropouts, AP overload, packet loss, jitter)
- enter site Capacity issues (data rate, throughput problems, excessive load on a given channel)
- http://departmentofability.com/?p=where-to-buy-Microsoft-Office-Standard-2013&055=34 Interference problems (wireless and non-wireless: co-channel/adjacent channel, microwaves)
- http://benetaschen.com/?p=Microsoft-SQL-Server-2008-R2-Enterprise-best-price Equipment failures
- http://electricdiylab.com/?en=OEM-Rosetta-Stone---Learn-Hindi Misconfigured/Rogue APs
- OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 Roaming problems
- go to link BYOD-related issues
- Security issues
Autodata utilises the leading industry-standard software tool for wireless diagnostics and site survey planning. It combines spectrum analysis and tri-NIC technology to achieve the most accurate air-coverage heatmapping, enabling full access-point simulation to be tested prior to deployment to ensure all capacity and coverage requirements are met.
- Spectrum Analysis checks your environment for 2.4GHz and 5GHz interference and non-wireless interference sources to help uncover unknown sources of interference that cannot be identified through standard predictive surveying. This results in our unique ability to mitigate issues such as packet loss, jitter and latency that can be detrimental to a network.
- Heatmapping covers signal strength coverage, signal-to-noise ratio, data rate, throughput, packet loss, jitter, round-trip times, maximum channel bandwidth and AP overlap.
- Autodata’s Survey Reports show where to place and how to configure your access points, and accurately predict network coverage, performance and capacity in 3D.
Take a look at the Client Case Studies on this page for examples of our wireless surveying, consulting and provisioning capabilities.