Welcome to Autodata
Established in 1986 (as symbolised by the binary 11111000010 notation in our logo), Autodata is a cyber security, cloud storage, backup and managed services focused I.T. provider.
Companies turn to us when they have identified cyber security as more than product and are in need of implementing an ongoing strategy; when they want a predictable, monthly cloud consumption model for storage/backup and when they have the need to free up resource and gain more time by leveraging managed services.
We can help you to resolve the following issues:
- Stop spending on inappropriate security product
- Help secure budget for critical security initiatives
- Strengthen security posture through applying the right people, process and technological change
- Avoid vendor lock-in associated with public cloud
- Provide a predictable, monthly pricing model for cloud storage and backup
- Mitigate the threat of ransomware by utilising immutable backups
- Free up internal resource through professional and managed services
We offer cyber security maturity assessments and vCISO services to help build a roadmap of incremental, manageable, effective security change. Our Cloudlake® storage and backup platform gives you the visibility and control of disaggregated cloud, whilst avoiding the vendor lock-In associated with hyperscalers. Autodata’s V-Layer Managed Service is designed to give you more time to focus on your business operations, rather than just keeping the lights on.
What makes us different:
- Over 35 years in business
- Consultative approach to improving your security posture, we don’t push product!
- Unique disaggregated cloud consumption model: ONLY pay for what you use, monthly with no ongoing contract or lock-in
Autodata’s customers range from large financial services organisations to national museums and include construction, gaming, hospitality, insurance, legal, logistics, media, private medical, retail and technology companies. Please take a look at our case studies and client references.
Autodata is based in the heart of London’s Tech City – just minutes from Old Street aka “Silicon Roundabout”. We are perfectly placed to serve our customers, many of whom are headquartered in the City of London. Our logistics teams operate from our additional sites in East London and Amsterdam enabling us to provide a fast and efficient delivery service to all UK domestic, EU and international destinations.
Expert I.T. Specialists
Autodata employs technical staff in all key areas of technology and provides ongoing development and training to ensure that our customers receive the most expert and specialist I.T. services. This is backed up by our established partnerships with leading suppliers and proven by the high-level accreditations that we hold with the world’s biggest vendors.
We harness our extensive experience in international logistics to deliver to customer sites all around the world. Many of our long-term customers rely on us to deliver into their global offices, particularly if they are time-sensitive or in tricky locations. Take a look at our Global Logistics Infosheet including client references attesting to the quality of our services.
Today’s businesses face many challenges. At Autodata we always go the extra mile to help you deal with I.T.