Ever since its inception, the move to utilising cloud storage has been difficult at best and a nightmare at worst, due to a range of pricing and performance, variable and unpredictable fees, differing platforms and security standards. On top of this, a significant risk when migrating to the cloud is contractual and technical vendor lock-in.
What questions does Cloudlake answer?
- Do you want immediate access to your data and fast transfer speeds?
- Do you want zero ingress and egress charges?
- Do you want zero API charges?
- Do you want data to be securely stored in the best DCs available?
- Do you want compatibility with all major software and systems?
- Do you want a no-obligation 30-day rolling contract?
Most cloud storage solutions include ranges for performance, ranges for costs for ingress and egress of data with different levels of compatibility, and all with differing price points. This can make it difficult – if not impossible – to understand which “tier” will be suitable for each workload and to work out what your costs will be over a time period, making budgeting almost impossible. We often hear from our clients that what they were quoted is nowhere near what they are actually paying.
Why is Cloudlake different?
- We have one tier – FAST
- We do not charge for Ingress – Egress or Application Connectivity (API Fees)
- We only store your data in Tier 4 DCs (10 global locations incl UK)
- Highly available with 11x9s of data durability
- Secured with AES 256 encryption in transit and at rest
- Widely compatible with all major software supported
- One simple price: £5 per TB per month on a monthly rolling contract