If you feel have the technical, service or sales skills to join Autodata’s energetic and efficient team, then get in touch. We’re always on the lookout for talented and dynamic individuals to help us to provide the best I.T. services to our clients.
We list existing vacancies below but we also welcome all intelligent and proactive approaches. Just drop us an email with your CV attached – we look forward to hearing from you!
Account Managers (immediate start available)
We’re always on the look out for ambitious Account Managers with proven industry experience to join the Autodata Sales Team. But if you’re a graduate wanting to get into I.T. sales, or a seasoned Sales Manager looking for an exciting new challenge it’s still worth getting in touch to make an introduction as our team is constantly growing.
Salary commensurate with experience, excellent uncapped commission structure.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Cold calling the strategic verticals (finance/legal) and introducing Autodata Products
– Reach and over-achieve GP margin threshold set based upon salary package
– Achieve gross profit margin target and other business set KPI’s per month
– Work closely with marketing department on any campaign focus
– Develop strong/strategic relationships with both distribution and vendor partners
– Time/diary management; external client visits will be required
– Knowledge around industry
– Talk time of 2 hours per day
– Book and conduct face to face business meetings with existing and net new clients
– Generate and provide customer quotes
– Follow up on customer quotes
– Identify cross-selling opportunities
– A minimum of 2 years (current) industry knowledge
– A good understanding of Server/Storage and Networking required
– Ability to self-motivate
– PowerPoint presentation skills
– Good telephone manner
– Punctuality essential
– Ability to work as part of a successful team
– HP/Cisco/EMC/NetApp/VMWare accreditations
– Certified sales training
– A broad understanding of DCC/SWS and NWS areas