As businesses increasing rely on a high level of connectivity to remain competitive and innovative, it’s vital to maintain high quality and robust connectivity solutions that can deliver reliable voice and data services.
Autodata’s partner network has been built to each of the key Aggregation Points that form BT’s 21st Century Network adopting Wholesale Broadband Connect (WBC) and IPStream Connect (IPSC). Utilising the best networking equipment, we ensure that your business-critical IP traffic is transported both quickly and securely.
- MPLS (IP VPN) – allowing you to centralise connectivity across various sites both site-to-site and internet breakouts
- Leased lines – enabling speedy, continuous and secure connectivity that’s fully scalable and can handle voice, data and internet traffic on a WAN
- Dark fibre – point-to-point or point-to-multipoint privates networks
- DC to DC connection – secure communications between data controllers
- High-speed connectivity
- EFM – single site deployment
- SIP – secure interactive multimedia communications
If you’re looking just to lease an Ethernet solution, Autodata provides a dedicated, uncontended connection which is perfect for those who need resilience, reliability and continuity. Depending on your needs, we can provide copper wiring with up to eight pairs so that your business enjoys symmetrical speeds from 2Mbps to 35Mbps. When it comes to our fibre leased lines, we offer speeds of up to 10Gbps which are designed to carry voice, data and internet traffic for your business.
All of the above come with an SLA so you know exactly what you’re getting for your money, as well as 24/7 technical support which is delivered by our committed UK-based engineers. All of our connectivity solutions are monitored on a continuous basis, ensuring that your business suffers minimum downtime.